Senin, 14 Mei 2018

Met my beautiful korean actress

         Last month, I went to Korea with my friends. I went to Korea by airplane. We arrived at 08:00 a.m. the scenery was beautiful. There were so many people bought some make up there. I was very excited in that time. My friends told me that Korea was a beautiful country.
         In second day, I decided to went to Myoengdong to buy some foods such as: ttoebokki, jajjangmyun, and spicy hot ramen in the restaurant. After that, we went to Jeju island by boat. In Jeju island there were so many coconut trees, sandcastels, and little turtles. Suddenly, I met one of Comedian Korean actor Lee Kwang So. He was very tall and he has pointed nose. I was happy could met him in the Jeju  Island. We took selfie together and I asked him to signed at my blue t- shirt.
            In the last day, we went to YG ENTERTAINMENT to buy souvenirs. I met Lisa Blackpink, she was the one of my bias. I want to hug her, but she was in hurry with Jennie, Rose, and Jiso. I cried in that time. I was happy that I could met my bias. I wished in the next holiday, I could met my favorite boy groups such as EXO, BTS, AND WANNAONE.